BMM strongly believes in the famous words of Aristotle – We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit. Our Ten core beliefs are
- Ambition first and foremost for the Organization and concern for its success rather than ones own riches and personal glory.
- Success is not a destination in itself but a series of destination where fresh challenges are encountered and overcome along the way.
- Failure is not a crime, to offer less than 100% is.
- It is not enough to have strategy. Execution is more important and in order to execute the most important thing is Goal alignment.
- Disciplined thought with disciplined action and an ethic of entrepreneurship is the alchemy of great performance.
- Ability alone is not a major distinguishing factor in Success but attitude is.
- Rigor first applied on the top, focused on those who hold the largest burden of responsibility.
- Every minute devoted in putting the proper person in the proper slot is worth weeks of time later.
- Letting the wrong people, stay in the Organization is unfair to all the right people as they inevitably find themselves compensating for the inadequacies of the wrong people. Worse it can drive away the best people.
- We and Ours should take precedence over i and mine.